Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I have been hanging out reading messages and just joined today. Seems like lots of great information here and nice people. I just helped my sweet Callie cross over the bridge on Monday with throid cancer but I have 3 other kitties. One senior, 1 constipation/early megacolon problems and one overweight. I am trying to transition to grain free wet and 2 of 3 are doing well. I thought this is a good place to find out all kinds of info on many subjects and maybe I can be of some help also. Nice to be here!

·
Super Moderator
26,804 Posts
Welcome!

I'm so sorry about Callie. :patback

Looking forward to pictures and stories of all your kitties.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes all mine are fixed. Zira and Rupert's Mom was a big girl, she was a stray around the neighborhood and I found her dead in the middle of the road one day, hit by a car and left there. I buried her and that night found the three 10 day old kittens in my neighbors bush. Bottle fed and all that good stuff, neighbor took one, and I ended up keeping the other two! But trying to get some weight off before any major problems result. Have really educated myself this past year because of the megacolon and hyperT and now trying to do the "right" things for my kitties! You are never to old to learn something new!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts