Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the human pet of three very demanding, but very loving, domestic short hair cats - Puddle, Willow, and Sky. Puddle and Sky are siblings and I have had them since they were four weeks old; they are now seven years old. I adopted Willow approximately two years ago as a feral six month old; she is slowly learning to be a house cat and trust humans, but it has been a very long process with many ups and downs.

I am coming to this forum because I am struggling to deal with some issues (mostly food allergy and diet related) with my two older cats and will be looking for advice and information from folks who have (hopefully) dealt with similar issues.

Thanks for reading and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Hi Skyrun! Welcome to the forum! OK, now we need some pictures please!! ;):p

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will most certainly find a lot of diet related help here, we've got some gurus!

And I second Sharon's request, pictures please!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Skyrun,
Thank you for the picture! And like DD&C, I also have a white cat, also deaf, or mostly so...she's a total Diva!:p
What is the story with these guys?
Inquiring minds want to know!:D
Sharon

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Surprisingly enough, all three of mine have their hearing. I wasn't sure they did when I adopted Sky and Puddle, as they were only about four weeks old at the time and in bad health, but as it turns out, they have excellent hearing!
I have developed a little bit of an obsession now with all white cats... if I had a bigger house I'd have more of them!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts