Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
I have brought in 4 ferals and I had my own indoor cats. My cats are very sweet. What I did was bring the cats in, they were strays hanging around my house and wouldn’t leave they had their ears tipped too. So a rescue group must have fixed them and then let them go. So they found me and it got really cold out so I brought them in and put them in one room. One of my bedrooms. I kept them in there for two months I bought kitty condos two litters and kitty beds. They All were very good! I introduced them to my cats very slowly. Actually one of the cats stay in the room and never ventured out: with that said where ever you bring the cat in that will be their safe haven. Then I was worried about arebthese cats potty trained. My wonderful vet technician told me to buy Cat Attract and put a dab of it in the litter! Oh my goodness! They All used the litter!!! It was great! Now they roam all around the house and boss my dogs around! You’re a great person to bring in the cat! It’s a very scary world out there! I remember one if the cats always looking over their shoulder when they were outside! Bless you and I hope you have wonderful time with your kitty!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have brought in 4 ferals and I had my own indoor cats. My cats are very sweet. What I did was bring the cats in, they were strays hanging around my house and wouldn’t leave they had their ears tipped too. So a rescue group must have fixed them and then let them go. So they found me and it got really cold out so I brought them in and put them in one room. One of my bedrooms. I kept them in there for two months I bought kitty condos two litters and kitty beds. They All were very good! I introduced them to my cats very slowly. Actually one of the cats stay in the room and never ventured out: with that said where ever you bring the cat in that will be their safe haven. Then I was worried about arebthese cats potty trained. My wonderful vet technician told me to buy Cat Attract and put a dab of it in the litter! Oh my goodness! They All used the litter!!! It was great! Now they roam all around the house and boss my dogs around! You’re a great person to bring in the cat! It’s a very scary world out there! I remember one if the cats always looking over their shoulder when they were outside! Bless you and I hope you have wonderful time with your kitty!
Thanks for the info, it’s appreciated. I just have to somehow get her acclimated to the house. I’m fine if she wants to stay in her room, I just feel guilty as she can’t enjoy the outdoors at this stage. Maybe I’m worried about nothing, lol. Maybe she’ll want to come out of her room on her own at some point. I just want to do right by her v

1 - 3 of 3 Posts