Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Dave and I recently rescued two cats from my local Humane Society. I wish I could handle more kitties, but these two are quite the handful (not complaining, just saying). Some interesting personality quirks displayed by my kitties prompted me to join up, and hopefully I can be of help to others, and vice versa. I wish I had access to more info than the shelter has provided about my cats' past like: were they ever outside cats, did they get canned food before the shelter, were they ever mistreated, and the list goes on. I plan to keep my kitties forever, and hope we continue to get along like we are now.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome, Dave!

Many of us wonder about our kitties' past lives, it would sure help us deal with issues they have now. I guess knowing they have good homes now will have to comfort us.

Pictures?

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
If you hit "go advanced" before you reply, you'll see options for attachments if you scroll down, or you can use sites like Photobucket to upload pictures.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi,
My name is Dave and I recently rescued two cats from my local Humane Society. I wish I could handle more kitties, but these two are quite the handful (not complaining, just saying). Some interesting personality quirks displayed by my kitties prompted me to join up, and hopefully I can be of help to others, and vice versa. I wish I had access to more info than the shelter has provided about my cats' past like: were they ever outside cats, did they get canned food before the shelter, were they ever mistreated, and the list goes on. I plan to keep my kitties forever, and hope we continue to get along like we are now.
I adopted my cat last week and am in the same boat. When he does something he thinks is bad, he bolts to his safe place so I think he might've been mistreated in the past. He's still nervous around me, but he's been coming around. Good luck with your cats!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts