Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have four beautiful cats, all strays which I have adopted. My beautiful maine **** looking cat had to have her leg amputated two days ago and the family and I have not left her side, even sleeping next to her. My other three cats are not at all impressed with all the attention she is getting and are quite put out by it all. Would love to hear any success stories as she is finding it so difficult right now. Looking forward to posting soon too.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Anakin The Two Legged Cat Granted this kitten was born this way, but if he can get around on two legs, I'm sure your little girl will be able to adjust with three (though I'm very sorry she had to lose one! :( I hope she's feeling better soon!)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Our first vet (a friend of the family) had several cats and a dog. Her cats were all rescues from her practice when people couldn't give them the care they needed. One of them (named Tripod) was a three legged cat. You would never know that he was missing a limb. He would run around with the other cats and never missed a beat.

Hope your little one is feeling better soon.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i know someone with a three legged cat, and you could never tell by how it acts...it's as big a pain in the butt as any 4 legged cat could hope to be! They adapt amazingly well, and as long as the surgery went well, you have nothing to worry about.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts