Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.. I've been lurking for a few months on these forums and I really enjoy the (mostly) constructive comments that everyone posts! I'm a new owner of 2 kitties: Magnus (a Bengal? from a shelter) and Zoey (from shelter) who are both 3.5 months old now. I started reading this forum because I wanted to know what is the best kind of food I should be feeding to my kitties, and I've since switched to a raw food diet after doing some research. These kitties are now so full of energy that they literally bounce off the walls and do flying leaps (even more so than before when they were on a dry/canned diet), especially after meals!

Anyway, here's a picture of them happily hanging out together in my cat tree...:kittyturn

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome!

Your kitties are adorable!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very cute photo. You seem prepared with your nice cat furniture; my little boys are "deprived". I can't decide weather to build or buy... Guess I could do a little surfing for furniture, right now.

Or, maybe I should "delegate"...

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Looks like you waited too long and one of your boys is ordering his own furniture on line.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts