Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ya'll. I am new to this forum and forums in general. This is the FIRST forum I've ever joined (to my knowledge) and I'm excited it's a cat one! I am 21 and have a cat by the name of Pierre. His attitude is just out of this world and I wouldn't have it any other way. He IS a feral cat turned spoiled and I'm almost positive he wouldn't have it any other way. I should also mention he is strictly indoor only. The only outside action he gets is when I put his harness on and we go for a stroll.
I'm pumped to read posts and meet some interesting cat lovers! :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi! I'm new as well (just joined in fact), and was wondering about what kind of harness you use? The one I bought for my boy quickly brought on an escaping act while I was introducing him to the yard. I used it initially when we flew across country, but I think he was too scared to really try to get out of it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love that everyone here loves photos! I have taken SO MANY pictures of Pierre that I had to give him his own folder on my computer for filing. Hahah! I always put little "hats" on him for each season and enjoy seeing the hilarious outcome of him trying to take them off. :)

When I can get to my own computer after the new year, I'll definitely be posting some pictures! :)
I'll try and give ya'll a visual: He's a grey/white short hair w/a long body and small head. Haha! He really does have a small head for his body if you look at him long enough to notice. He has yellowish eyes, a pink nose and a little mole on his nose as well. He has 2 "socks" on his paws and a white "collar" separating the grey part of his back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts