Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got Murphy (Orange tabby, 4.5) about four years ago from the El Paso Humane society, and I got Moe (Brown tabby, 1.5) from Beaufort Animal Control in August 2009.

I really couldn't ask for two better cats. Murphy is a lover boy, and loves to lay around on people and get pets. He's very pushy sometimes! When he was a kitten he attacked my hand because it smelled like raw potatoes that I'd been peeling for dinner. When I gave him a potato he latched onto it and wouldn't let it go, while biting it and trying to eat it. Hence the name Murphy! Moe has grown into a very beautiful, loving cat, and is great for 'fuzz therapy' whenever you're sad or lonely. Since growing out of her cranky teenager stage, she's very outgoing and likes to meet new people. If anyone is familiar with Moe's Southwestern Grill, her litter was found at a local store!

I also own a menagerie of dogs, and I'm thankful that all of my animals get along!

I currently don't work, and instead spend my time with family and I'm attempting to get involved with animal shelters and rescues in the area to volunteer.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
Welcome!

Gorgeous cats, that first picture is sooooo cute! I love orange boys!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They attached at the hip. Where one is, there's the other! Murphy absolutely HAS to have another cat around to be happy and active. Unfortunately I was unable to keep his best friend, Squishy, when leaving my ex, and Murphy moped around for about 8 months until I finally found a kitten I wanted. Not just any ordinary kitten would do, and when I sat in the cat room with Moe's litter, she was the only one who brought toys to me and tried to force me to play with her. She even jumped on my back when I bent down to pet other cats, and pushed another cat out of the way to stretch out on my lap for a quick nap while I was in the chair. I came back the next day after thinking about her all evening, and she was even more outgoing, and I just had to have her. She definitely picked me!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts