Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty new here -- I've totally forgotten to post my introduction, I ran into reading the threads almost instantly!

Currently, I have no kitties.. but I do plan on getting one very soon.
I've been looking for days -- at pet stores, shelters, animal rescues, etc.

Sadly, I've had no luck at finding one.. But! I have had cats before, but I haven't had one in at least 3~4 years, and most of my cat stories came to a bitter and sad end.

I've never had an indoor cat, because my dad hates indoor pets... but.. the upcoming one WILL be an indoor cat. It will be staying in my room -- and if it escapes my room, dad will flip out! It's gonna be a chore, and the cat will definitely keep me on my toes, but I have tons of love and tons of fun things to keep it occupied.

Oh, and I forgot to mention details.. :eek:nekitty
My name is Ana, I'm 19 years old, and I live in Kentucky, with my parents and younger sister, with our two outdoor doggies.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was keeping my cat indoors for a while but my vet told me to "sun" him daily. I wonder if it's that really important.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Ana! :) You will love it here - everyone is so helpful!

Congratulations in advance on getting a new cat!! It's so exciting. I hadn't had a cat in years, but my husband and I just adopted two amazing kittens on New Year's Day. Cats are amazing! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts