Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all! Im new to the forum (obviously) and a complete cat lover. I live in Michigan, yes the almighty Detroit, with my husband and two children (actually grown ups now), and of course two cats.
My two cats rock my world. Call me crazy, but they keep me sane most of the time. Im a very busy mom, full time student and work 50+ hours a week, and at the end of the day, I have these two lovlies waiting to help me relax.
My tabby, "Sadie" is a 7 year old tabby and "Ebony" is her 6 year old daughter. "Ebony" is part Siberian (at least thats what her fathers owner said he was) and 4 times bigger than her mother. She is the princess of the house, and demands that respect.
Although I love them both dearly, "Ebony" is quite obviously "my cat". Im not sure if its because she comes from the Siberian family, but her personality is quite different in a sense that it concerns me. This is why Im here!
I hope to get some helpful info and meet great friends along the way!

~Nice to meet all of you... :catmilk

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi! Yes, we need pictures.
I am also in Michigan- a western Detroit suburb. Nice to see another Michigander here :)
I am a relatively new cat owner, so I have no advice for anyone, just like to meet other cat people and see kitty pictures.

·
Registered
6,945 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm not from Michigan but I've spent many vacations up in northern Michigan. It's an absolutely great, unknown, unspoiled area of the country.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts