Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two cats that I rescued from the bengal rescue network in my area. I have had them for about 2.5 years now. I have a marbeled male named Kiernan and a spotted female named Babygirl.

Kiernan is very affectionate and likes to be next to me or on my lap at all times. He is also extremely vocal. Babygirl is skittish, still doesn't like to be held, but will cuddle on couch or bed. She loves to play fetch.

Both are spoiled with affection, food/treats, cat toys/cat tree/fountain, and pet sitters that visit/play with them twice a day when I am out of town.

I am always eager to learn from others to I can better take care of my cats.

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Welcome, and congratulations on rescuing the Bengals. They're very beautiful cats and we'd love to see pics. I don't have Bengals, but there are CF members here who do.

·
Premium Member
404 Posts
Wow, what striking cats! How wonderful that you adopted your
kitties from a cat rescue and gave them such a good life. :thumb

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bengals are pretty!

I am new to the forum and I also have two shelter rescues. Your kitties are very pretty! I love Bengals, but I fell in love with other-colored kitties at the shelter, and I think all kitties, regardless of color, deserve good homes. Your kitties are very lucky to have you!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts