Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone! This is my first post. I entered into the "Kittie World" when I moved into a rental house in the country and there was a 6 mo. old kitten living there. She was cute as can be and was starving and thin. I have 2 dogs and am an animal lover. We took to each other immediately and I fell in love. My 2 small dogs liked her too. However, Misty Mae was an outside cat, and since I was in a rental, and normally allergic to cats I left her outside. A month later another cat showed up and she became pregnant. When it was time she actually came to me for help, we had made a whelping box in anticipation of the births. Her and I, over 2 hours delivered, 4 adorable kittens and 1 was a breach birth (my only girl)! She was such a good mommy too! I brought her in for the births and left her there. She actually would let me know when she wanted to go out to potty, never an accident in the house, she was wonderful! Unfortunately we had to move as owners sold the house and I was not in a position to keep all so I gave the kittens to 3 very nice families and keep in touch to see how they are all doing. When we moved I was able to take Misty Mae to the Vet to have her spayed and vaccinated. My problem now is, and it is breaking my heart because I LOVE her soooo much, is that we are in a financial bind and am in a place that I don't think is good for her. She is used to the country and being outside, and inside, but outside as much as she wants running, climbing, hunting, just having fun hanging out. The place I'm in is small 1 room apt. under a camp on the water and there is no yard, just busy street, house, back which is cement and water. I'm hoping it's temporary but I can't leave her at the Vet any longer, she's been there a week, Haven"t been able to find anyone to keep her temporarily so the only other option I know of is to try to find her another permanent home. I've asked the vet for help. I really don't want to do this I love her dearly, does anyone have any suggestions?? I'm scared to bring her here for her own safety and happiness.

I welcome any suggestions, Thanks so much.:cat3

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.