Cat Forum banner

Hello everyone!

455 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Mylita 
#1 ·
Hello! I am a cat owner from WV. I've had cats all my life. My love for cats started when I was about 11. My mom had a female cat, she had kittens one day, and I had to stay home from school because she would not let me leave her side while she was giving birth. Her third kitten she had was a black fuzzy male, and I instantly claimed him and named him Figgero (from the old Micky Mouse cartoons). I had that great and loyal pet until I was 20. I still miss him greatly. He slept in my bed every night even after I got married, and he always followed me around.

I now have two male cats. A big, jet black cat about a year old names Satan, and a little small weird looking one named Oreo.

#5 ·
LOL greetings! I didn't get any responses to my initial intro thread either. Still didn't stop me from posting a lot and probably causing a lot of eye rolling.

I like your cats' names and actually the Drifter is a pretty cool handle too. Look forward to seeing pics of Satan & Oreo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.