Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I'm a cat lover from Tasmania, Australia and I have the pleasure of sharing my home with these three wonderful beasties...
Cat Felidae Carnivore Comfort Textile

April is 13 and loves people. Our vet has given up using a stethoscope on her because there's no way to stop her purring if a human comes close. She was a rescue cat, removed from her previous owners at 18 months old due to neglect. She's bossy and will never go around something if she can just shove it out of the way.

Cat Computer Personal computer Felidae Carnivore

Xanni (Xanadu) is a seven year old Maine **** who was 18 months old when we got her. Her father and mother were show champions and she was destined to be a breeding queen but was retired when she tried to kill her first litter. I'm her human. Where I go, she goes so she can keep an eye on me. Quiet, shy, and not the sharpest knife in the block, she may or may not be my favourite of the three.

Cat Felidae Comfort Carnivore Small to medium-sized cats

Mr Wigglesworth is the new kid on the block. Found in bushes on the side of a highway when he was about four months old, he was in the adoption bargain basement because the rescue centre didn't believe he'd properly bond with humans. a year later, he's still a work in progress but, while he likes to keep to himself most of the time, he came up to sleep in bed with us a week after he arrived and hasn't missed single night since. He's super smart, knows how to open drawers, and if he had an opposable thumb, there'd be no stopping him.

Anyway, thanks for letting me join and I look forward to being a part of this community.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.