Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Jessica and I am a new member. I am owned by five beautiful felines who have me wrapped around their paws. :lol: It's ok though because they've all had tough starts in life so they deserve to be spoiled rotten and believe me they are! :wink:

I've been looking around the board and everyone seems real nice and this seems like a fun kitty luvin place to be so I think I'll stick around. :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Welcome to the Cat Forum Jessica! :) I hope you enjoy it here the members are extreamly friendly and helpful. I have a nice welcome speach I might as well copy and paste into my signature since it seems new people are arriving everyday. :) Which is good. :) I'm looking forward to hearing a lot of stories and maybe seeing some pictures of your cats from you. :) Anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Have a great day!

- Randy

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome guys! Be sure to post pictures of your kitties! (Especially Mitzi! My Mitzi is up there in an old thread).

tanyuh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts