Cat Forum banner

Hello feline lovers

471 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Kitty Angel 
#1 ·
Hi there. I am new here. All my life I have always had cats, infact that’s also my nickname lol. I currently have 1 furball ATM and he has turned out to be the best cat I have ever owned. He was found back in 2018, right before Christmas. My child really wanted a pet and I recalled seeing some stray kittens the last time we were at my child’s dr. I went back to check and there were 3-4 kittens living under a shed with mommy cat. I spoke to the owner that lived there and he knew nothing about them. Someone must had dropped them off because they were not fully wild. I had a bag of chopped hotdogs to lure them in. I did meet mommy cat and even pet her. The one little kitty I was able to get my hands on it the one I have now named Smokey, due to his coat. Smokey right off the bat was unique. He would hiss and he would run bet he never once would bite or claw. Within a week of being an inside kitty he was fully tamed. He must have been at least 6wks old when I got him. He was very hungry, he was flea free which was strange for a stray but thanks to me he has a good loving home with proper vet care and everything else he requires. He had just recently had a birthday and is now just over a year old. Just wanted to let you know his age and origins. He was a rescue kitty and that could be why he is so tame and well manor today.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.