Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Diana, I am from the Windy City! I have one cat and many other furry and scaly pets!

This is Tripod, my 5 yr old 3-legged kitty. I adopted him when he was about 6 weeks old, he is my very first cat! Tripod is the lazy sort who prefers to spend his days napping by a sunny window in his favorite bed. He loves to follow any guest into the bathroom and proceed to meow at the top of his lungs until he is let up onto the sink so he can drink water straight from the tap. :catmilk My favorite thing is seeing him waiting at the front door to greet me after a long day away from home. In short, I can't imagine my life without him!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Diana. Tripod has great taste in eyewear! ;) I wish my bathroom-happy cat would drink from the sink, but she's all about crawling into the toilet when she has the chance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Diana. Tripod has great taste in eyewear! ;) I wish my bathroom-happy cat would drink from the sink, but she's all about crawling into the toilet when she has the chance.
:lol: lol oh no I'm glad I don't have that problem! Just keep the lid down!
awesome image of a sunglasses cat!
hahaha aww how cute!
Greetings Diana. That picture is hilarious. Love the sunglasses.
Thank you, he is quite photogenic lol :p He lets me dress him up in anything without a fuss :lol:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
What a cutie!!

What is it with cats following people into the bathroom? I'm hearing about it all the time lately, and my cat Chica does it all the time. If she hears someone going upstairs she literally sprints after them and slips inside before they can shut the door. She wants to jump into your lap while you're on the toilet and nuzzle your chin. She's at her most lovey while you are on the john!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a cutie!!

What is it with cats following people into the bathroom? I'm hearing about it all the time lately, and my cat Chica does it all the time. If she hears someone going upstairs she literally sprints after them and slips inside before they can shut the door. She wants to jump into your lap while you're on the toilet and nuzzle your chin. She's at her most lovey while you are on the john!
LOL that is too funny :lol: The clinic cat at work occasionally follows people into the bathroom, once he remembers what goes on in there he always wants out! :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts