Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Zach and I have 2 lovely cats. Their name is Blackie and Panda!

I am a graphic designer who loves making animal designs.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Hey Ya! Zack! Welcome to the forum! Pictures please of Panda and Blackie!:p:D
Sharon

·
Registered
356 Posts
Awesome! I wish I was talented in graphic design. All I do is modify the crummy photos of shelter cats that I take on my old iphone. I wish I could actually make something worth looking at.

Anyway welcome to the forum:)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Ya! Zack! Welcome to the forum! Pictures please of Panda and Blackie!:p:D
Sharon
Thank you for the welcome and pictures it is!

Hello an welcome to the forum.
Thank you!

Awesome! I wish I was talented in graphic design. All I do is modify the crummy photos of shelter cats that I take on my old iphone. I wish I could actually make something worth looking at.

Anyway welcome to the forum:)
Everybody has their own thingy and talent!

Guess which one is Panda and which one is Blackie...hahaha

Me and my girls!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Awww Zack! Great Shots! There's a thread dealing with Guys and their cats, for a Calendar! I Definitely see a Contender for that!!;):D
Adorable Cats!
Sharon

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
Zack,
LOL! I don't see why not!
Two of the shots you posted here certainly qualify!:p:D
Sharon

·
Premium Member
2,534 Posts
You are dually located in Bangkok and Chicago? Do the girls stay in one location or do they ever make that long trek with you?

p.s. Love the Blackie burrito pic

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
Oooh they're so sweet! I love Panda's face markings! And the pic of Blackie all rolled up in the sheets made me laugh. Beautiful kitties. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry everyone for not replying sooner, i've been busy on some projects......

Zack,
LOL! I don't see why not!
Two of the shots you posted here certainly qualify!:p:D
Sharon

Welcome to CF. Love your Avatar, guess it's your design and your girls are gorgeous
Thanks, yes that's 1 of them, always thinking of more..... and thanks, they are gorgeous, and they know it, i tell them everyday hahaha (yes we u know all of us here are surely guilty of speaking to our kitties..... but i still dont know if mine speak Thai or English LOL)

You are dually located in Bangkok and Chicago? Do the girls stay in one location or do they ever make that long trek with you?
p.s. Love the Blackie burrito pic
Hi NC, well most of the year i'm in BKK, but twice/year for 1 month i'm living suburbs at my family home visiting, very close family... so they complain only 2mos/year, but I do what I can.
Ya haha, thank you, hopefully Blackie doesnt get in my way someday when i'm too hungry, i am half mexican so i do love burritos!!!!

Oooh they're so sweet! I love Panda's face markings! And the pic of Blackie all rolled up in the sheets made me laugh. Beautiful kitties. :D
Hi Spirite, thank you!!!! I hope to see more of all your guys/girls kitties too..... catching up with this thread first then will browse around :)

Thanks ya'll, wow what a friendly forum!

Talk soon!

Z

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thx Jetlaya :)

UD, yes!! haha, or like a Julia Roberts too!

thanks evince..... oh nice! nice to meet you, your cat (in avatar is a beauty)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts