Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying hello, introducing myself. Amy here. 3 lovely kitties at home with me (and a wonderful cat loving husband!). Spot, Cesar, and Zoey....and gulp...a 4th baby in about a month. My first little kitten. Most of mine have been adopted as adults, or as a much older kitten. I look forward to getting to know all of you :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Amy, sounds like you and the hubby are on your way to being "those crazy cat people" in the neighborhood. Teehee. No, but seriously I just wanted to say how awesome I think it is that you've rescued more than one adult cat, and wish you luck with your new baby.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Amy, sounds like you and the hubby are on your way to being "those crazy cat people" in the neighborhood. Teehee. No, but seriously I just wanted to say how awesome I think it is that you've rescued more than one adult cat, and wish you luck with your new baby.
Thankfully there is all ready a crazy cat lady in the neighborhood! So we are "perceived" as normal :lol: And Thanks, not enough people adopt the adults! If It weren't for my brother, I would probably never have a kitten, as I figure the babies will always find a home. At least this one will know love from start to end :love2 There will be lots of pics if I can ever figure that out :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
My husband hung a sign for me - "One Cat Away From Being the Crazy Cat Lady" - lucky for him our condo covenants limited me or I'd BE there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts