Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

My name is Alexander and I'm a proud Dad to B.J. He's a Black/Silver classic British short haired tabby and is almost two years old. I do have an ulterior motive for joining the forums, but I will start a thread in the appropriate area about that.

Been a cat lover all my life but due to living situations B.J is the first cat I have had since I was in my teens. My last cat Mischief (everyone called him puss) was a stray that was given to me when they found him with his brothers and sisters in a corner at BHP. He was taken from me when he was about 7 years old by an abusive step father. I shudder to think what happened to him.

Due to the fact that I haven't had a cat in my life all this time, I joined the forum hoping to get some tips from people about B.J's behavioural issues because I am at my wits end at the moment and I love him to bits and want to be able to help him.

Hope to get to know you all a bit better :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Alexander. I'm looking forward to what the "ulterior motive" is that you have for joining the forum.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've always heard the cats, rather than taking orders, take suggestions. I'm sure there will be a lot of useful tips here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts