Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and girls! My name is Mauricio Levandoski, and I'm from the south of Brazil. I'm a very angsted cat ower who since last night after i've opened the door to her at 3am she came from her bed all wet until the neck, and breathing weirdly and not meowing. So I tried some brazilian forums about cats but ive found nothing! :( I need to consult some cat owners before i cant go to a vet before hard research due to money issues.

anyway.
besides that i have 21 years, im studying medicine here in brazil. i've dropped journalism in the capital and moved back to the countryside, i mean, my home city.

Oh lord, im so worried about her.

i guess you all or some of you will know, when you have lots of problems, complicated and sometimes abusive family or even problems in your health and moving your eyes towards your little cat who you know all the signs and meows and purrs and interpret all them like they were talking to you - the sight of their vanishing when you have your back full of problems, is like losing something pure, like when you wish to turn into your cat that lives in a "little hotel" that you provide to them, water, nice quality food and lots of caring - like a part of you that is devoided of all sadness, angst, depression, health issues, money issues, family issues, loneliness, fear, fatigue, hopeless...

im sure you know.

well, sorry for the depressing introduction. anyway, im that - im always willing to open my heart. :)

nice to meet you all.
xoxo from brazil.

oh, this is her: Log In | Facebook :eek:nekitty

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi Mauricio! I saw you kitty's picture and she is beautiful. I hope she feels better soon. There are lots of people on here who are greatly knowledgeable, so maybe someone can help you out. I have no idea what the wet fur might be from...

By the way, I was born in Brazil. I lived there until I was 4. :)

·
Registered
683 Posts
Boas vindas! Welcome to the forum. Warm hugs from Chile :)

So she came from outside, all wet and scared? Most likely someone scared her, water included...could that be it?
Is it safe outside your house? No busy roads or nasty neighbors? I strongly recommend leaving your kitty indoors :( something bad could happen to her.

Nos vemos! Hope to read from you soon!

Lenka

1 - 3 of 3 Posts