Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! Just wanted to say that this site is amazing! I've learned so much already! There's obviously some very knowledgeable cat owners on here. :)

My boyfriend and I are getting two little siamese kittens (they'll be 10 weeks, a boy and a girl) in early December - our Christmas gift to eachother - soo excited! We just got our own apartment, and we missed having animals around the place since our parents always had animals! and I've alllways loved siamese cats, so it just seemed like the right choice. :)

We both work busy jobs (I'm an Executive Assistant at an insurance company and he's a mechanic), so we decided to get two so they have playmates for when we are gone during the day.

So anyways! There's my little introduction... hope you all have a great night!:razz:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the group! I am in Edmonton, and there are lots of other CDN folk here too :). It's a great place to come hang out at and learn new things!

Two kittens will definitely make your lives fun :) and keep each other entertained. I assume they are from the same litter? That makes it even better, no introductions lol. I too have sisters from the same litter, they have similar coloring but are polar opposites in attitude. Enjoy your babies when they arrive!!

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Kelly-Duke, welcome! from another Canuck. You're doing the right thing by getting two if you work outside the home. Siamese, like my two Devon Rex, are devoted, people-oriented, active cats and they will keep each other company while you're
at work. Of course, we're going to want to see pics when you get them. :smile:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!!.... Here are some pics of my new babies! Sorry the quality is no good, I'll get better pictures when I find my camera. The boy is the blue and the girl is the Chocolate point! My boyfriend named the boy Bronx and I still can't think of a name for the girl yet!!!

·
Super Moderator
26,806 Posts
Kittens that unattractive should never been seen by the public.

Send them to me and I'll keep them hidden in my house.

:grin:

(Adorable!!!! :luv)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kittens that unattractive should never been seen by the public.

Send them to me and I'll keep them hidden in my house.

:grin:

(Adorable!!!! :luv)
Hahaha too funny! Thanks! They are hilarious too - already making the house their home! It didnt take them too long to settle in which made me happy... I suppose its because they had eachother, something familiar to make the transition easier. :) LOVE them!

·
Super Moderator
26,806 Posts
My little twins are sisters I adopted when they were 10 weeks old and they've kept me laughing for the past four years!

If you have Bronx, then isn't that where "Jenny" is from? (Jenny from the block?)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts