Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Noah and I'm 17. I'm owned by two geckos and a 4 year old tail-less cat named Smudge. She's a chubby cat at around 16 pounds and is very family oriented, wanting to always be with you when you're home and when you walk in the door she runs to you and flops over for a belly rub. She is very shy of strangers, men in particular and hides when the furnace guy comes for around 8 hours, literally. She is very smart and knows to sit, high five, shake a paw, lay down, roll over, fetch, jump onto a designated object, give kisses, and speak on command. She'll do anything for a treat so she is very easily trained once she knows what you want from her, which makes it very easy to do photo shoots with her when I get bored, all I need is some freeze-dried chicken and she'll sit. Nice to meet you guys!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Canuck! Smudge looks like quite the character. Had shorthair and longhair Manx for many years and love the tailless look. They were as you're describing very family oriented, velcro cats, chatty, and smart.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! She's deffinately a smart one, she can do half of the listed tricks on hand signals :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice to meet you all :) When I get some time this week I might try to grab a video of Smudge doing tricks and toss it on here.
Kittylover231 Nice! I'm from Hamilton!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts