Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool

Hello everyone,

I am from South Australia. I am a married, SAHM with 4 children. 4 Grandchildren and 2 granddaughters on the way.

I have 2 desexed female DSH cats. Shiloh is a grey tabby, she is 4yrs old. Hailey is grey and white and is 5 months old. Shiloh I got from a friend, Hailey I got from the RSPCA.

They get along so well together. They play all day....unfortunately Shiloh has put on weight since having Hailey here, but I think it might be Shiloh eating the kitten food when we aren't looking :oops: we try and watch her like a hawk, but she must be getting to it without our knowledge.

Hailey is so very active, she can't stay still for more than a few minutes. She will take micro-naps (2-5 minutes) then jump up and is ready to go again. I have had lots of kittens over the years, but I have never had one so active as her. I wish I could bottle her energy, I'd make a fortune :wink

I'll take some up to date pictures of them and put them in my signature.

Thanks
LB

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Welcome, Luna! Your kitties sound fun. I know what you mean about being able to bottle their energy . . . it would be the fountain of youth. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone for the lovely welcome :)

It is 10am Wednesday morning here....well at the moment it is lol

LB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts