Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Justin. New to the forum. Today I adopted a beautiful cat from the Georgia SPCA. Her name is Dixie. I think she is about 1-2 years old and weighs about 5 lbs. They told me she is a bengal mix or full bengal. I am unsure... I included a pic, what do you think? She is so sweet! I cant believe someone didnt want this cat in there life. She is adjusting well and loving "HER" new house, I just live here now! LOL!

·
Super Moderator
26,808 Posts
Welcome!

Dixie is beautiful! I'm guessing 5 lbs. is a typo, though. :grin:

There's no way of knowing what breed she is without papers, but she certainly looks like Bengal-something.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi Justin and congratulations on your new cat! I had the same thought as Marie about the 5 lbs, but Dixie is lovely. She does look like a Bengal mix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
she really is beautiful, I have been looking at a lot of different cats lately as Im thinking of adopting a second one, but the Bengals are one that I keep going back to. I just LOVE those spots!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! Dixie is a pretty cat. :D I love those spots. I don't know if there are any SPCA's over here in Illinois.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts