Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I live with and am owned by three cats. We also have two dogs here who are allowed to stay as long as they keep out of the cats' way. My clan is, from oldest to youngest, Piper - 10 year old Persian who is the boss of us all, Lacy - 9 year old yellow lab/border collie mix who just recently moved in with us, Jake - 4 year old beagle/border collie mix, Abby - 1 1/2 year old Persian/Siamese mix, and Mikka, one week younger than Abby, my shelter kitty, a Russian Blue mix.

All are spayed and neutered. I am a firm believer. All are rescues and I'll be happy to tell you their stories sometime if you are interested and most are special needs. Piper has stomach issues, Mikka has feline herpes, Abby is very tiny due to being weaned at 4 weeks, Jake is prone to outbreaks of demodex mange and Lacy was considered unadoptable due to her age.

They are all my babies and I love them with a passion. Thanks for listening and allowing me to be a part of your forum. :catsm

· Registered
278 Posts
Hi and welcome! Boy did you come to the right place if you want to tell the stories of your troop. You are awesome for rescuing/adopting. I had 2 rescues as a kid and me and my wife just got rescued by who we think is a Turkish Angora. She is so awesome. Our house went from looking like a hotel lobby to a blanket and pillow-fort house in just a couple of weeks lol.

Enough about me for a while. When you get a chance you should wander over to the "Meet my Kitty" topic and tell us some stories and post some pics. I use Photobucket.com and just post the link to my album - really easy. Take care! :thumb

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcomes! I have plenty of pictures to post, so you can be sure you'll be seeing lots of pictures of my girls as soon as I learn my way around here. I AM the proud mama.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.