Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !

Im Stephen and I live in Dublin, Ireland. I have four cats Buffy, Tinga, Kendra and Tommy, all rescue's. Buffy and Kendra are happy healthy ex strays, Tinga's a white, deaf 8 mth old who has lost her tail, and Tommy is 4 yrs old, presently recovering from a broken pelvis as a result of being shot :x He's only been with me a week, but is settling in well.

I'm sure i'll get to know a lot of you as i find my way round here and get posting !!![/img]

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Hi Stephen. Welcome to cat forum! I'm always happy to see more Buffy fans. :)

That's horrible about Tommy getting shot. That's how my cat, Whiskers, died. :x

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Annissa,

Unfortunately Tommy still has the remains of the bullet in his hip, its not causing him any discomfort , though he's been left with a slight limp. Still manages to sleep on the kitchen wall cupboards :D :D

That's a beautiful cat in your avatar, what breed is he?

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Will the bullet remain in Tommy's hip for the rest of his life? I'm glad he still gets around well.

Sabby's not really any breed. His mother was a purebred siamese who got out one night. He inherited some of the markings, the blue, slightly crossed eyes, and the voice. But he missed out on the sleek body build and the brains. I adore him. :) Unfortunately, he's spending the night in the hospital tonight. :( I wrote about it here: http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=4770.

Enough about me. Back to you!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome to the cat forum. Reading about you taking in and giving the love and care to the "rescue" cats that they need warms my heart. You are a wonderful person.

MA of BOKAHA

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, Stephen! Welcome to the forum. You really are an animal lover! How kind of you to bring strays in and giving them loving care. That's wonderful! I'm glad you found us! Post often, and don't forget pictures!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome to the forum Stephen! I adore how you brought in these animals and also taking care of them. I'm sure they love you very much with your kind heart. (((=

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome !!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi and welcome.. (i hope i can welcome you, seeing as how i'm new myself) :wink: I've always, always, always dreamed of going to Ireland. Just thought i'd add that. Good day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts