Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I'm really bad with introducing myself but cats are my favorite animals. I've grown up with them my whole life. Currently I have four cats (Charlie, Cali, Madison, and Pixie.) Pixie is the newest member of our family and has six kittens on the way. I rescued her and had no idea she was pregnant at the time.

anway, hello everyone :) :kittyturn

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Cats named Cali and Charlie? Get outta town!

Welcome! :grin:

·
Super Moderator
26,801 Posts
Yes, Cali and Charlee are calico sisters. I refer to them as the twins (or bratz). Actually, it's a new breed I hope will be recognized by TICA and CFA.

Calibratz.

Your Cali and Charlie are ADORABLE!!!!

Now we need to see Madison and Pixie.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can definitely agree with the brat part...my Cali is so bratty. She's very possessive over me and if any of the other cats come around when she's next to me there's trouble.

Madison is very camera shy. She gets scared of the camera and runs away so I only have a handful of pictures of her. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

This is Pixie and her kittens she had this morning! I've been so busy with her today and making sure everything was going smoothly. Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

1 - 8 of 8 Posts