Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi just wanted to introduce myself my name is Sue and i have 3 cats maisy a 2 yr old female torti (or calico to americans ) who can fetch and sits on demand, and milo and oscar tabby brothers who are 4 and a half months who were nutured today!!!, have always had cats these are my latest family having lots two older cats jess and dexter in the last 12 months, both from feline corona virus jess suffered a heart attack 3 months after having it and dexter who developed fip and had to be put to sleep due to fluid on his lungs and abdomen.We are now a new family still getting used to each other but will be forever family .............

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics of the cats

Maisy is the torti,milo is tabby and white oscar is all tabby and the black and white one was jess and giner boy was dexter i lost both dexter and jess last yr to feline corona virus and fip was very sad.

Photo0720.jpg

Photo0692.jpg

Photo0348.jpg

Project1 (2).jpg

Project3 (2).png

Photo0738.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
suby you're killing me. my heart feels warmer than if i had just eaten a whole pot of hot fudge and fallen asleep with the heating pad on my chest. only this is better since my mom won't yell at me about maybe burning down the house again

·
Registered
4 Posts
My third oldest cat Ollie does that same thing to our younger ones. He like the comforting one to them. They run to him, lay down and get their cleaning for the day. The best cat we've ever had. I'm sure if I brought a bear home, he would try to figure out how it will be his friend. He would probably be like that Great Dane in the Doritos commercial.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts