Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends!

I sought out this community because I love my cat, as does my husband and my two daughters. His name is Tiger, he is a 7 year old cat my husband and I rescued from the Humane Society when he was 6 weeks old. He looks to be 1/2 Egyptian mau and 1/2 American shorthair. Tiger gets along great with our 1 year old dog- a chocolate lab/boxer rescue.

· Registered
1,268 Posts
HI Minneapolismom!

welcome to the forums. i just registered myself although my husband has been a member for a month or so already. he joined when our very first kitty got sick and we were desperate for help and support. the forum was amazing in both departments. Kitty, our first, unfortunately crossed the Rainbow Bridge soonafter, but she will always be in our hearts. Angel is blessing our home now. It was love at first lovebite when we walked in on her at the Humane Society. she will be 11 this june and she is a turkish angora. would love to see pics of Tiger!

· Registered
238 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I joined back in December and have learned a great deal. My Orry is now 3 1/2 years old. We adopted him when he was 8 weeks old from the Humane Society. He has been an absolute joy in our lives. My grown daughters called him our "empty nest" baby. You'll love it here!
Lucy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.