Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
I'm new to the forum and I have one cat, a Persian mix, named Nana. She is a pretty cool cat and I'm here to get ideas and share in the experience of cat ownership. :p

So a few things about Nana...

Drinking hot bath water. Taking a bath
Eating grain-free. Cuddling
Smelling stranger's shoes. Wet food w no gravy
Fetch with crinkle toys. Music playing when she's napping on her cat tree
her chin scratched. The dreaded Vacuum

I look forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hi and welcome! So have you been getting the rain/sleet/snow stuff too? I'm in NW Iowa. What the heck happened to Spring? Sounds like you have a great cat. I've had cats swim in the bath tub with me, but hated "getting a bath". I look forward to hearing more about Nana.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I woke up to snow this am. NOT fun lol! I think everyone around here is tired of winter, including the cats. Thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Nanabanana, I just joined a couple days ago, and I'm also a Minnesotan (livismom, you're right, this weather is the WORST!), so felt like I should say "hi." I joined because of a difficult cat introduction situation and have already received excellent advice and some much-needed reassurance. This is a great resource, welcome!

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi and welcome! Nana's likes and dislikes are very similar to Muffs'...except Muffs doesn't mind the vacuum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts