Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Vanessa and I have a completely spoiled cat named Sabrina. I have had her since she was a kitten. I have had dogs all my life and they are great companions, but when I got Sabrina I had no idea what I was in for. I have never loved a pet as much as I love her. Although she is very mischief , spoiled, and stuck up at times, there are the times when she just relaxes me when I am stressed out. When she needs me she actually meows "ma ma" and that puts a smile on my face. My 12 year old son and my fiancé' love her also, but not as much as me.

My Baby Brina

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Hi, Vanessa! Aren't cats amazing animals? And don't black cats look like black satin? They're so beautiful. I'm so glad you've joined us. Do you think you could add your first name to your signature so that we get to know you faster? Welcome!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hi Vanessa - welcome to the forum
Your kitty Brina is so beautiful ..I have a soft spot for black kitties :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You!

Thank you all for the warm welcome and the compliments you gave to Brina. She enjoyed them very much!

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Welcome aboard Vanessa. I think that is one cute picture with the tounge hanging out, reminds me of a little pup :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts