Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Thats us. :)

Mittens (male)
Rscue cat from Germany 1 year and two months old (thats were we used to live before we moved to the US)

Bonny (female)
Rescue from Germany. 9 months old. We found her as a 5 week old kitten in our local supermarkets parking lot. Totally starved and alone. And just decided to keep her.

Penny (female)
My husband found her 9 years ago in a garbage can totally starved looking for food.

Jelly Bean (female)
My in laws cat that lives with penny for 7 years now.

And now something about us. Im 22 years old and original from germany. we came here in January of 2012. My husband is 28 years old and was born in New jersey but he lived out in germany for the last 3 years, with me and our 2 babys mittens and bonny. :kittyball

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello from New Jersey.

Hi Mittens and Bonny,It's lovely how many cats you have rescued, I hope they continue to bring lots of love and joy into your life. Kittens are a lot of fun, my 12 year old still thinks he's a kitten at times.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im really happy here.

I was actually looking for some kind of Animal Rescue organisation that i could join. I wanna finally do something good. Atm. there is no way in taking more cats or anything but once were settled in a little and have our own house (live with my in laws atm) i probably will also be able to work as a "kitten foster home". Experience with bottle babies is already there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.