Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Ginny -- ID is ilovebert because that's what I thought of when asked for a username. Bert is gray and white, short-haired, and about 15 years old. My husband and I can't remember exactly what year it was when we adopted him from a Humane Society volunteer who was keeping the litter at her home. We named him Bert because our friend Chris Talbert lived next door to the volunteer and suggested we come pick one out. My husband and I are in our 60s and have been together 17 years. I just happened to find this forum and thought it looked interesting. Bert's an indoor/outdoor cat and pretty independent it seems. We tried to adopt another cat once and were so surprised when it upset him so bad. He wouldn't even come on the porch or in the house. I always thought it was just cartoons where cats fight and fly in circles (hope you know what I mean -- obviously they weren't flying). Well, the two of them got into it a time or two and we had to forget having two cats. Bert was just crushed at the very thought that "his" people brought another cat into the mix! I'll post a picture of Bert when I find it on hubby's computer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts