Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just stumbled upon this forum and I knew I had to join!

I'm a new cat owner, brought home a feral kitten from my neighborhood last October and had her vaccinated and spayed at the North Shore Animal League. I've got lots to learn, especially on just what to feed my cat that's the most natural and sustainable in my busy schedule. Really looking forward to learn from the feline gurus here!

·
Banned
19 Posts
welcome - very noble of you to take in and fix a stray and what a lucky cat to have you. how did the first acclimation Month go, and how is the cat adjusting to indoor life?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome. I named her Gnocchi for her white (or rather, potato-colored) paws. She spent her first week with me in my bathroom, and although she was terrified at first, by day three she was beginning to open up and turning into the purr machine that she is.

Gnocchi doesn't seem to miss the outdoor life, or at least I can't detect anything of the sort. She did spend a whole lot of time staring out the window at the first snowfall of the season, since she's never experienced one before!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Mmmmmm gnocchi (sorry, you suddenly made me hungry lol). Very creative and cute name. I've heard that a lot of kitties enjoy transitioning into an indoor only lifestyle. I'm glad to hear that it is going so well :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts