Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,:catmilk

My name is Anne from Ontario Canada and I own a 6 1/2 year old grey mackeral and white markings female spayed tabby cat named Misty. :eek:nekitty I've owned her since she was 1 1/2 years old. She is very affectionate, cuddly, loves to sleep with me and loves to lick my fingers, face, toes etc. hee hee. She has a very high meow but its very soft like a kitten sound. She loves to go outside and in the summer chases the mice and birds. She loves to lie in the sun on the grass. Its winter now so she only goes out for a short time.:smiles

As for me I'm a 48 year old single, white lady and I'm very friendly, shy, sincere and caring especially with my pets. I love all animals and I've had many cats in the past who sadly have passed on. I lost one named Taffy last October and she was a 6 year old calico.

My interests are: reading books and I love to do word search puzzles, watch movies and tv, love music especially Shania Twain and I love to dance and sing. I love to work and play on the computer. I love doing arts and crafts like scrapbooking, calligraphy.

Well, I know that I will love it here with all the fellow cat lovers like myself. I'm happy to be here.

Meow,
Anne:catmilk

·
Super Moderator
26,492 Posts
Welcome, Anne!

Misty sounds adorable, looking forward to lots of pictures and stories.

So sorry about Taffy. :patback

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Marie and Susan,

Thanks for the kind welcome. Thanks for the sweet kindness on my sweet Taffy. She passed away four days after my birthday on October 22nd 2009. She had seizures the night before and the vet got her on an I.V. the next morning but didn't get the blood work done on her and through the day she got a severe seizure and her heart stopped. He tried to revive her but couldn't. The vet said it could of been an infection on one of her organs or she got into something to make her have the seizures. She was an outdoor/indoor cat. The first time she had the seizure was at the end of July and I took her to an emergency clinic on a sunday in Brampton and all the vet did was give me some pills and give her one after the seizure stopped. She never had one until the night before she passed. She got her yearly check up in August and my vet in town never took any blood work either and I told him of the pills and emergency clinic. Personally, I was upset that the vet never did any tests until it was too late. I go to another vet in the same clinic but I'm thinking of changing the clinic for next year. I don't seem to trust these vets at all.

I was born in Mississauga in 1962 in the Applewood Heights area. I live in Bolton now with my cat Misty and live with my parents.
I have had lots of cats in my past and dogs, horses and other kinds of pets like fish, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pig. Just call me Mrs. Doolittle. :lol:

Meow,
Anne:santa:butterfly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts