Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello !!! I am the hand maiden to 2 wonderful cats. A 5 yr old calico DSH and an 8 month old Exotic Shorthair male ( black and white )

The female calico is called McKenzie
The Exotic Shorthair male is Artistique's Domino Effect aka Domino
He only has one eye (right ) he was injured as a baby and it could not be saved. But it doesnt slow him down from trying to catch the dust motes he can see flying in the sunlight streaming thru the windows -sheesh

Both are fixed and up to date on shots etc etc

I also have a female Doberman ( 3yrs old ) who loves to play " Get the kitty" game. Which consists of chasing while making these noises like a car trying to start " wroowww rawr rawr....rooo roo roo " once she catches the slow or just not interested in running cat, she proceeds to open her mouth and slobber on them until they are completely disgusted and give chase in return. And while my 90lb Doberman thinks she is a lap dog, the cats have been unable to trip her up using their paws to swipe at her back legs. But ALAS, I know they will win one of these days and that dreaded Doberman will come crashing down to their level ! Where they can pounce upon her to their hearts content. I am sure they would like to return the favor of drooling some day, but for now they are too dignified to allow any bit of cat drool loose.

Attachments

· Registered
1,268 Posts
Welcome wylde!

Your house sounds like such a happy place. That is so awesome that all your girls play together. I love it! Where are the pics of the other 2?

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oopsy

hmm, they were there, but after i uploaded the 3 pic, the first two disappeared. lol will try this again

And yes, looking at Domino from this angle you can see his white stripe down by his tail. hehe Makes him look like a skunk. :mrgreen:

Attachments

· Registered
278 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful trio of beasts you have! Welcome aboard. Love to see huge, gigantic dogs cuddling with kitties. Your huge dobie is a gentle giant looks like.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL a gentle giant with her cats and the ones she loves but I for one believe that a dog should be able to perform the tasks it was bred for as well as being somewhat. Social. So she is very well versed in. Obedience. AS WELL AS protection training

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.