Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm really boring, I'll introduce you all to my cat, The Divine Miss M.
All Diva. All Attitude. All the time.
She adopted me at an event last October at the Seattle Humane Society.
Apparently she was returned twice to the Everett shelter because of her Diva ways. At the Seattle shelter she literally glued herself to me and hasn't let me go since.

Here she is with one of her favorite toys.

We had to give her a haircut for summer. She's not partial to any cures for hairballs and allergies.
Hairballs and sniffles have disappeared. She's more of a Diva now.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
She is very beautiful! Welcome, and thank you for adopting a returned shelter cat. ;) ... although it sounds rather like she adopted you.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Divine Miss M

More pictures of Miss M
She rescued me at a free adoption event at the Seattle Humane society last October.
She's quite the Diva. Active, energetic, rambunctious without tearing stuff up.

The day after she got home.

This is how she gets my attention

Her old hiding place

She's there every day when I get home

Playing with her favorite toy

·
Registered
346 Posts
She is beautiful. I love seeing female orange kitties. They are extra special because its a little uncommon in females.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I love it! what a great story. I especially love the ones when THEY adopt us. I feel like that happened to me as well. and I think my Angel has a little of Miss M in her. total diva as well.

so glad you found each other. she was OBVIOUSLY waiting for you to come along so she purposely made the other families bring her back so she could wait for you to show up. she had a plan for sure!

·
Premium Member
7,095 Posts
Wow, no wonder she's a diva - she obviously knows how gorgeous she is! Love the pic of her at the top of the stairs, and the last one is amazing, with just enough of her eyes showing to know that she's waiting to pounce on that toy - which you caught in motion!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts