Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just joined the forum and thought I'd say hello. I have two cats, litter sisters, who were rescued from an extremely abusive household. I've had them for about 7 years now (they're both elderly ladies now at 15), and were very traumatised when they first arrived. Now however, they're very relaxed and happy, and although a little shy initially, they do like to meet new people.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. The most difficult feral cat I ever rescued is now a soon to be 16 year old lap cat. Isn't it amazing how loving these traumatized cats can become given a chance?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Hi,Pjiffy! How's the weather in Scotland? I 've heard good Scottish weather's when it rains straight down! Seriously,welcome to CatForum!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi and welcome.

My kitties, Squeek and Lickorish had another home before we got them at 4 years old. I don't think they were abused though, although Lickorish was very afraid of my husband for the first 4 months. Their previous people dumped them at the (kill) shelter one night, so I don't think they were very nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome folks, oh, and the rumours are true, it does get a little damp here sometimes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts