Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, have been coming in for a while now to look at the postings and pics, decided it's time to register and introduced myself.
My wife and I have a 16 mth old Ragdoll named Tasha for a year now and she's the love of our life!
It was just one year ago when I suggested getting a cat to my wife. She was totally against the idea of getting one. You have to know something about my wife, when she sees a cat walking towards her, she will steer clear of it, giving the creature a wide berth, ever alert for some sudden dash or jump from the tiny monster! :lol: Luckily I managed to persuade her to give the little kitten a try. Now she says she cannot imagined life without our precious baby! Now for stage 2 of my plan, getting a second cat! :twisted: :wink:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hello Stinger and welcome to the forum
Your kitty is precious and so is her name :D

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Is that Tasha in your avatar? Very cute cat. I think you'll find a second cat, in most cases, makes for a better hoursehold.

Welcome to Cat Forum.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome guys! Yes, that's Tasha in my avatar and I agree, ragdolls are beautiful. Happened to read an article on them and fell in love with them instantly. Will try to post pics of her soon!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Welcome! Such diabolical plans for additions to the family
:wink:
So glad to hear your wife warmed up to the kitty, always nice to hear of cat conversions.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts