Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Elizabeth. I am 26 years old. I am from Bismarck, ND. I have one cat, her name is Mitz E. Brown. She is 11 years old. I watched her being born. She has 6 claws in front and 5 in the back. She looks like she's wearing a baseball mitt hehe. I love cats. Whenever I see a cat food commercial I go nuts. I even like to look at all the kitties on the cat food pkgs. I wish we could have more cats, but Mitzy is a bit territorial. I wish I could save a bunch of them off the streets. My mom does, she took in Mitzys mom and a couple others. I also like big cats. I like to watch Big Cat Diary. I joined here because I like to read about cat stories and look at pictures. Thanks for having me, I'm sure I'll have lots of fun!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I used to have a cat with 6 toes on each front paw! She also had "thumbs" which is real rare in cats. I'm pretty sure your cat does too, it did look a bit like a baseball mitt. I think the six toes + thumbs go hand in hand... no pun intended.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts