Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone :) My name is jessica and i am new here :D As the title says i am from southern california. I have 2 cat. My first cat ever who i still have is a snowshoe named Mao. She is is 5 years old. She is the sweetist thing. She gets along great with my dogs, she loves attention and if she is sitting on a chair will paw at you when you walk by so you pet her. My other cat i just got yesterday, we havent thought of a name for her yet but she was from a rescue. they said she was a siamese ragdoll but looks nothing like one, she looks like a snowshoe as well. She is between 1-2 years old. I am thinking 1 because she does look so young. She seems like she is a sweetheart as well. She is underweight :( so we are trying to get some weight on her. I was thinking of calling her Bastet, but still in progress hehe. She was my easter giift from my fiance/mother/father and 2yr old son :) I will post pics as soon as i can :)

Other pets I have: Winter-White german shep/rott/kelpie or asd xD
Chisum: Gold Labrador Rretriever
Holly: Arabian Horse

Thanks everyone! pics soon hopefully :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone! i posted some pictures in the picture area of the fourms under My new kitty and Mao :) we havent really thought of a name for the new kitty yet hehe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts