Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am not sure how I am supposed to do it - as I want to introduce myself and ask some questions at the same time. I'll play it safe, make this my introduction and start a new topic with my questions.

We are the proud owners of a almost-three year old female cat called Emmie. We got her at around 8 weeks, and have loved her to bits ever since. I am not sure as to her breed - the best description would be to say that both her parents were cats, cannot be much more specific than that unfortunately :)

She is both my own and my wife's first foray in the world of feline pets, so I am not sure if we are doing things as we "should" but she seems happy and thats all that matters to us!

I hope to read (and learn) a lot from everyone here.

·
Registered
109 Posts
lol its good that both her parents were cats! Welcome! How is South Africa these days? I live in the United States, Pennsylvania and its cold here!

·
Registered
8,962 Posts
Welcome! A former college roommate and good friend now lives in South Africa. :) I always keep threatening to visit but have yet to make the long trek.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the kind welcome thus far. South Africa (at this stage) is EXTREMELY hot!

I'll start my topic and inundate you with questions a little later today!

Thank you,
Johan

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello there. Is your cat temperature warm esp. in SA? cos my kitten's body always feel warm..i don't feel that in any other cats before..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts