Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boyfriend and I have adopted two lovely boys from the local RSPCA. I had planned on getting cats but none of them caught me like these two 6 month old boys. So meet Kai and Dr. Stein (known as Doc)
Doc

and Kai

I have always lived with cats but never 'parented' them and after living without cats for 2 years in our new home i couldnt take it anymore and HAD to get some feline buddies.
I joined the forum for some help with determining what is normal behavior for my boys and what needs 'disciplining' and as they both came to me with the flu some ways to care for my sick little possum. (he has been to the vets and is on antibiotics)

So hello everyone and nice to meet you all =)

·
Super Moderator
26,353 Posts
Welcome!

Lovely pictures and gorgeous boys!!!

Six month old boys. Whoa! :shock:

:grin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou :)

Dr. Stein is actually around a month older than Kai but the RSPCA said they both classified as 6 months.

They will probably tear my place apart once they are well again

·
Super Moderator
26,353 Posts
I've had the calibratz since they were 10 weeks old and - almost five years later -they're still tearing the place up and they make me laugh every day. I wouldn't have it any other way.

·
Premium Member
9,138 Posts
What cute additions! I liked the photos! They look adorable.

You will love CF. I learned a lot here. If you love cats this is the place to be! Hope your boy is feeling better soon. I look forward to hearing all about your kitties!

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
tas, does have roads and cities much like everywhere else, add to that spectacular natural regions and friendly residents,, only spent for days there wish it could have been many more.. looks like that pair might get to be devilish as they settle in...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes I love this little island quite alot, a big turn around from when we moved here ten years ago i hated the place! (I was 14)

I am more than certainly going to have a pair of devils if they ever get better anyway :(

And yes, it would be a rough place to be a stray but there sure are a lot of them =(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts