Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I love all kinds of animals and such, but of all of them, cats are always my favorite.

Me and my Fiance currently own 4 cats (Sith, Sparrow, Sango and Shar.)

We got 3 or them at a Wal-mart that both me and my fiance worked at at the time. 1 from a fellow co-worker and the other 2, well found my fiance while he was working outside (he is a cart pusher)

The last one, Sparrow, was um interesting, yea. At the time we had 1 cat.....and then my fiance comes home with a kitten he had named "slipper" He told me he was a girl and....I believed him for a little while. At least until "slipper" and Shar got a little too friendly with each other. "slipper" got his named changed to Sith and um yea eventually we got a Sparrow to add to the heard.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for having me here :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Did you intend on all of your cats names starting with an S or did that just happen? You are wonderful for taking them in. We have a huge colony of feral and stray cats that live behind the WalMart here, many of them come from people that pass out free kittens in the parking lot and then leaving behind the ones nobody took. It's so sad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you :) With concerns with the S. At one point I had a cat named Spooky who died of old age before my future fiance became in the picture. I also had Shar before dating him as well. Shar got her name after a Character I played online.

Comes along "slipper" with my at the time boyfriend who eventually gave the "him" cat the name Sith because he loves Star Wars. After that it was a kind of game for us. Note, we were not actively looking for new cats. We had the same problem with people dumping cats off by our local wal-mart and we kept some of them.

That's a little more to the story of my herd of cats. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts