Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm here because I'm a sucker and currently have six, yes I said six, cats who have found their way into my home. Meet my fur-kids: Oscar was a "Mom they are going to dump him in the prarie and he'll get eaten". He's currently 18 lbs and likes to slap boxers and pit bulls into submission, we are considering changing his name to Chuck Norris. Ty was my daughter's rescue when she moved out after highschool who decided he's a "guy cat" and loves my hubby, he also weighs 18 lbs and loves to lick. Cricket showed up at my parent's house and crawled up my Dad's leg, I was supposed to take him to the no-kill shelter, yeah right. He's my kitty and gets very testy when any other cat talks to me. My daughter then adopted Ziggy and Zoey who lived with her until she moved into an appartment where she couldn't have them so they moved in with Nana Nette and I am now raising my grand fur-kids. And last but not least, Jack. My son found him on the side of the road, he had a puncture to his eye and injuries to his face. He fits in nicely. I also have two large dogs and the son has a lizard. Did I day I'm a sucker.:love2

·
Registered
233 Posts
When the animals crowd us out of our houses, we'll all still have each other on the interwebs.

Welcome, Annette. Looking forward to the stories from your house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts