Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Im Paige! I live with my boyfriend, and our 4 awesome babies, Noodle, Ninja, Tucker, And Jhujuu!

Noodle is a calico, shes very shy and skiddish, but she has a beautiful singing voice and loves to tell stories when she thinks we are all going to just stay put and listen, and perhaps dole out a scratch or two from our current non moving position! We wish we could break her out of this shell, but this is the way she has been since we got her. I think shes right around 5 years old.

Ninja and Tucker are brother and sister, both are about 4 years old, and are ALMOSt twins! But miss Ninja is tiny tiny with long beautiful fur she keeps so so soft and shiney! And Tucker is a big boy with short coarse fur. Ninja talks to anyone and everyone, She just LOVES to hear the sound of her voice. Shes our smallest kitty girl, weighing in at about 7 pounds! However.. shes our second biggest eater!!!! She LOVES food.. people food, cat food, you name it, she wants it! Tuckers a little more under control, however hes bigger and more stronger built than ninja. Hes mostly just a big pushover, but he likes car rides and loves to go for walks on his harness outside!

Jhujuu is my mommies boy. He is also our biggest, weighing in at almost 22 pounds, and our youngest, at almost 3 years! We are currently struggling with his weight, and attempting a diet, as our vet told us we needed to get him down to 14 pounds or so. He LOVES to cuddle! And he loves to always be underfoot! Hes a big handsome boy with long orange hair... I have seriously considered shaving him so he looks like a lion! He would be so smashing! But I just don't have the heart!

Thats us!

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Welcome. :)
That's quite a family and I have one of those big orange mama's boys too.

I also have one like Ninja :) My little SHepherd Book is a food obsessed monster. He never misses a chance for some food and can hear a chip wrapper from the other side of the apartment when he's fast asleep. Like your Tucker though he loves to go for car rides. Especially fast food trips. He always climbs alll over me to when I get the bag and spends the car ride home trying to get into the bag.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts