Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There,

Just came across this website on a google search and as i have recently got a couple of kittens i thought i'd join up and say hi :)

Im Jess and i live in Gloucestershire with my large menagerie. I have 2 horses, 12 dogs that i show as a hobby, 5 parrots, 2 hedgehogs and a chameleon. As well as those i have 2 ragdoll cross cats that are 15 and 16 called Jack and Simon. They both live with my mum, Simon lived with me briefly but after Jack went deaf at the beginning of the year and was struggling with feeding time and stuff my mum asked to take Simon back to help Jack out. Its working really well and they are both very happy but as i miss having a cat around I have taken on two new kittens in the last couple of weeks. One is a beautiful black and white fluffy moggie called Molly who is just the most playful, naughty kitten i've ever know, but SO affectionate! The other is Dylan, also a moggie but this time i know a little more about him - he's half Bengal. He's a beautiful stripey brown tabby with a spotty belly, i think he looks like a tiger :D He is much more chilled out and calmer than Molly, typical lazy boy!!

Anyway, shall go and have a nosey around the rest of the forum now.

Jess

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I shall have a go at putting some pictures of my kittens up :)

I show labs, pugs and a basenji, and we've also just recently got chi's so will be showing those soon too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow you have quite the zoo! I would love to have that many animals! but time and money and space play a big factor in that decision!! Welcom to cat forum. I am new here also just joined a minute ago!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts