Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Glad I joined, I hope I can really learn something from other cat lovers as well as help in whatever way I can. I am a recent cat convert. 3 years ago I offered to help a friend by taking in there kitten and so the obsession began! I really love dogs too but cats are just so unique. My oldest is Zero, he is a long-haired Tuxedo cat who will be 4 next March. His best friend and slightly younger brother is Poopy who will turn 3 this October. He is half Abyssinian and half Tabby, a real funny looking and acting cat. 5 days ago I picked up my first stray, a 6 month old Gray long haired Tabby who I have lovingly named Fiona after the singer due to her off-beat nature. I really hope they can all get along, there is enough love to go around. They each have there own funny little stories which is what I love about them. I am a 19 year old college student in St. Louis. I am really excited b/c I was just hired as a P/T receptionist at an animal hospital. I am sure I will learn alot. Glad to be here and hope to talk to you all soon!

-Nila

1 - 8 of 8 Posts