Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I'm Andrew. I'm 19. I've got 2 cats: Roxy and Suzi. They are both cute girls. ;)

Roxy is 7 years old and is a birman cat. She is very sociable. Loves attention and games. She is a bloodthirsty fresh meat eater. :D:D

Suzi is 10 Years old. She is a Russian Blue cat. She is extremely shy and she rather prefers to be alone all the time, except for some rare times she is in the mood for play.

They both get along quite well. Usually there is peace in the house, but there are times Roxy and Suzi fight and we have to seperate them. ;>

I'd love to insert some images of my cats, but i guess there is no such option for newbies. ;(

I hope that's a sufficient introduction. Cheers

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hi Andrew and welcome! A Birman and a Russian Blue, two of my favorites. We'd love to see pictures when you're able to post.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum! lol Are you sure they are actually playing? IF there's no blood, I wouldn't worry much. Because Vinnie and Francis always fight but it's most likely playing. Anyways.. would like to see pictures soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi again, here U have some video presentations of my cats :D

Roxy:

Suzi:

These films are quite fresh. As you can see, Roxy definately feels more comfortable being the center of attention.

It's a shame one can't edit posts here as I would like to add to the first entry that I'm from Poland, but as I consider myself a fluent English speaker I've decided to join the biggest cat-loving community out there. ;)

·
Registered
328 Posts
What beautiful cats! I love that Suzi drinks out of the faucet...my boy kitten, Spencer, does that too. I think it's so cute. :)

Welcome to the forum!! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts